[U-Boot] ARM: flush_dcache_all for PSCI

Jan Kiszka jan.kiszka at siemens.com
Mon Nov 10 13:57:51 CET 2014

Hi all,

I'm trying to get Marc's CPU hotplug-anabling patch [1] for sunxi
working on a B-Pi. After the first discussion it became clear that we
need something like flush_dcache_all in the PSCI monitor (I don't think
we need an icache flush, do we?). Does anyone have a clever suggestion
how to reuse the existing code for that? Or do we really need to
re-implement everything, in the worst case in assembly?

Thanks!
Jan

[1]
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/maz/u-boot.git/commit/?h=wip/psci&id=45379c0f9cf812f0f62722f4015ec907fa5dc144

--
Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, CT RTC ITP SES-DE