[U-Boot] loadb problem. (was: Hangs on START_CHAR)

bomellberg bo.mellberg at physio-control.com
Mon Nov 17 18:04:39 CET 2014

Sorry for the confusion. Using an rs232 sniffer I found that the Start_char
IS sent to the PC, see some posts ago.

Fyi, "loady" also works. It types 'C' every 4 seconds until I start the
ymodem transfer, and then it uploads the code ok.

When using "loadb", I can see on the scope that data is being sent, and that
the board answers. The PC does not seem happy with the answer though,
because it sends the first packet over and over.