[U-Boot] [SOLVED] loadb problem.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Nov 19 13:16:20 CET 2014

Dear Bo,

In message <1416343564051-196714.post at n7.nabble.com> you wrote:
> The TESTING variable was defined to debug the Spifilib library that is needed
> for quad spi flash on lpc cpus.
>
> As you can see in the very first post, I made some printfs and a 10 ms
> delay. I removed those as well, so in the end perhaps they were the culprit.
>
> I had a previous loady problem, which was definately solved by commenting
> out all Debugs.

All understood.   I'm happy you got the system running.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"You ain't experienced..." "Well, nor are you." "That's true. But the
point is ... the point is ... the point is we've been not experienced
for a lot longer than you. We've got  a  lot  of  experience  of  not
having any experience."           - Terry Pratchett, _Witches Abroad_