[U-Boot] help on using buildman

York Sun yorksun at freescale.com
Fri Nov 21 07:47:54 CET 2014

Masahiro,

Sorry for repeatly sending this email. My previous reply was rejected by the mailing list due to some weird base64 encoding.

I tend to agree with you since I could reproduce it using make.
I want to share some of my debug. There is a label in Makefile, prepare3. When it runs correctly, the code under that label runs after the dependency "include/config/uboot.release". I can inject some echo to see the progress. However, for the failed run (no change of code or command, just repeatedly run), nothing runs after the dependency "
include/config/uboot.release". The host is Ubuntu 12.04 x86_64. I am not sure if the inconsistency is cause by Kbuild.

York