[U-Boot] qemu-system-arm segfaults on zynq_zed

Douglas Rupp douglas.b.rupp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:02:41 CET 2014

It's the version of qemu-system-arm downloaded for Ubuntu 14.04
Version info:
qemu-system-arm --version
QEMU emulator version 2.0.0 (Debian 2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.7)

I also tried the three "boot.bin" files in "2014.3-release.tar.gz"
downloaded from the Xilinx website, those in subdirectories zc70x/zc706/
and zc70x/zc702/, and zed/ .  Same command line.  Hangs with no output.

I also tried the version 2.0.0 version of qemu-system-arm from the
open-do.org website that we regular use with xlnx-zynq-a9 bsp for vxworks7,
it boots vxworks without uboot, but hangs with uboot.

You're suggesting that only the qemu-system-arm built from the xilinx repo
is functional with uboot?  I used that version of qemu about a year ago,
and it worked fine for Linux but it was an ancient version of qemu (at that
time).