[U-Boot] Tegra board problems

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Tue Nov 25 05:03:24 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm a bit messed up with my testing now.

1. Jetson-TK1: While I2C testing I unfortunately erased part of the
I2C board ID EEPROM, and now it will not boot. It says:

Dummy read for TPS65913
Board id = 0x1ff

and then dies. I can probably change the board id back, but I'm not
sure what it should be! It will boot U-Boot but not the AVP boot
loader. If someone could list out the contents of their EEPROM (bus 1,
address 56) that might help.

2. beaver: I cannot get mainline U-Boot to boot a kernel. In fact
'part list mmc 0' just prints an error:

## Unknown partition table

It is getting a partition ID of 0. Is there something wrong with
Beaver's mmc support in mainline?

The old 2011 U-Boot on the board works though.

Also a question - are there any Jetson-like Tegra 132 boards available yet?

Regards,
Simon