[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2015.01-rc2 released

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Tue Nov 25 09:51:17 CET 2014

Hi Tom,

On 11/24/2014 11:13 PM, Tom Rini wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I've pushed v2015.01-rc2 out to the repository and tarballs should exist
> soon.
>
> I'm tagging later in the day than I wanted to, but that's OK.
>
> There's a fair number of things that've gone in since -rc1, but I think
> that's OK.  And there's a few things that still need to go in.
>
> For example, I just pushed the changes to allow bigger files to be read
> but that's broken MIPS+private libgcc and ARM+hf toolchain and others
> too.  I posted a patch for this and tested it locally with a 32MB file
> but I'd like others to review too (Thanks Simon!) before pushing it in.
>
> As always, if anything else is broken please speak up.

First of all thanks for your hard work in this!

Unfortunately you've missed this pull-req (from Nov 20th) :

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/412865/

I also have some fixed queued up on top in the mean time, some of
which may just as well be squashed in now. So I'll do a rebase, add
the fixes and then do a new pull-req.

Regards,

Hans