[U-Boot] Call for participation in the U-Boot Mini Summit 2014

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Thu Oct 2 18:05:19 CEST 2014

Hi Alexey,

thanks a lot for your willingness to do the presentation at the mini
summit.  As I personally thik your talk fits our agenda pretty well and
nobody has said anything different, it is therefore accepted.

Currently I plan for 20 minutes / 10 minutes Q&A slots, would this be ok
for your talk also?

> Do you guys want to get my presentation beforehand or I may just bring
> it with me?

It would be good to send a copy of the presentation beforehand just in
case something breaks. Believe me - _something_ will ;)

Cheers
  Detlev

--
It's nice that the students coming to us already know Java.  We just
have to teach them how to program.