[U-Boot] U-Boot Mini Summit

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Tue Oct 7 11:31:58 CEST 2014

Hi Albert,

[...]

> I would have liked to attend, but for personal reasons could not free
> myself up.

That's of course unfortunate.

> Is there any possibility of a Google Hangout or anything similar?

To be honest - I have no idea how to do this or if this is feasible.
Last year Marek volunteered to try it, but it did not work out.  IIRC
the conference WiFi wasn't stable enough to do that.

Is anyone (who also attends) willing to try setting up such a Google
Hangout this year again?

Best wishes
  Detlev

--
Be careful in casting out your devil 'lest you cast out the best thing
about you.