[U-Boot] buildman: display list of boards with warnings/errors during build?

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Wed Oct 15 08:28:29 CEST 2014

Hello,

Apologies if I have missed the answer to my question in
tools/buildman/README or the buildman -h output.

When buildman runs on a large set of boards (such as when I run
'tools/buildman/buildman -k aarch64 arm') it shows a summary of how
many boards so far have built fine, built with warnings and built with
errors, which is good, and a list of notes, warnings and errors emitted
by the compiler so far, which is good when building branches. But when
building architectures, as I do, I would prefer that buildman just list
the boards that have failed clean building (and list them again when
invoked with -s)

Did I just miss the option or option combination which produces this,
or should I go and patch buildman to add such an option?

Amicalement,
--
Albert.