[U-Boot] problem with eMMC boot on arndale board

Ian Campbell ijc at hellion.org.uk
Fri Oct 17 13:11:20 CEST 2014

On Fri, 2014-10-17 at 12:20 +0200, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone has tried eMMC boot on Arndale board?

Other than the image which was in mine when it arrived, no, I've only
booted from the removable SD/MMC device.

> Note that once booted on SD card, I get some errors while accessing eMMC.

I've just tried these and FWIW I see the same things.

AFAICT the emmc works well enough to save/load the environment, but
other than that I've not used it much.

> Is there anything I could try to fix it?

Sorry, no ideas here :-(

Ian.