[U-Boot] Collapsing buildman output dir?

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Thu Oct 23 15:03:27 CEST 2014

Hey,

So a common use case for me is building a single board.  I've updated my
wrapper script from BUILD_DIR=$MACHINE ./MAKEALL $MACHINE (roughly, of
course) to:
./tools/buildman/buildman --keep-outputs -dvel --output $MACHINE ^$MACHINE$

Which results in my output being ./$MACHINE/current/current/$MACHINE
rather than just $MACHINE.  Is there a way we can collapse things down
easily when we know we aren't going to be building multiple commits?
Thanks!

--
Tom