[U-Boot] [BUG] kwimage v0 broken

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Mon Oct 27 08:18:14 CET 2014

Hi!

On 25.10.2014 07:59, drEagle wrote:
> With the latest u-boot mainline from denx git, the kirkwood image old version/format are broken;
> Sheevaplug u-boot.kwb is no more flahsable and brick the plug.
>
> Using an older mkimage version still work with the same u-boot binary.
>
> u-boot (in elf loading mode) still work well also.
>
> If I can help by some tests, please feel free to ask.
>
> PS: I'm not on the list, thans to cc me.

Hmmm. I have no access to a mainlined Kirkwood board right now. So I
can't really test right now. I added Luka to Cc, as he did some testing
on this patch series a few weeks ago. And IIRC, he didn't experience any
such problems with the kwimage tool.

Luka, could you perhaps take another look at it? And give the current
mainline version a try on your board?

Thanks,
Stefan