[U-Boot] [U-Boot, v2, 2/6] dm: sunxi: Add a new config for an FDT-based pcDuino3

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Thu Oct 30 09:36:18 CET 2014

Hi,

On 10/29/2014 08:30 PM, Simon Glass wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> On 29 October 2014 03:32, Hans de Goede <hdegoede at redhat.com> wrote:

<snip>

>> If you can do a respin based on tip of the latest master and with this one
>> small item fixed, then I'll queue up your patches in u-boot-sunxi/next
>
> I will respin with the changes and retest. I was planning to bring it
> through -dm with suitable acks, but it is all sunxi stuff now and
> there are no DM-dependent patches outstanding, so going through sunxi
> sounds good. But would like to make sure it merges to mainline next
> week.

I can do a pull-req as soon as you've a v3 ready. Or if you prefer you
can take this in through the dm tree, that works for me too.

In that case consider this patch:

Acked-by: Hans de Goede <hdegoede at redhat.com>

Once the CONFIG_CMD_DM defining code block has been moved to sunxi-common.h

Regards,

Hans