[U-Boot] Flat Image Tree and boot arguments

Weiß Christoph Christoph.Weiss at ait.ac.at
Fri Oct 31 09:05:30 CET 2014

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

I recreated the ITB file and it then showed the load address and entry point given in the IST during boot execution. This however did not change anything.
Strangely enough a newly compiled kernel image did the trick (although the original image worked in all other boot methods except for use in an image tree blob) .

Anyways, thanks again.
Cheers, Chris