[U-Boot] u-boot-socfpga repository

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Thu Sep 11 06:56:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 09/11/2014 05:09 AM, Masahiro Yamada wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 01:33:20 +0200
> Marek Vasut <marex at denx.de> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'd be interested in maintaining u-boot-socfpga repository. So far, we don't
>> have a repo for this platform and there is a large flurry of patches flying
>> around without any kind of central point for them. I'd like to get your formal
>> consent for starting this and if you agree, I'd start sending PR to Albert once
>> the repo is in place.
>

> Me too.  I'd like to own u-boot-uniphier to collect Panasonic-SoC-specific changes.
>
> That would be faster and would not disturb Albert.

I am not sure if you need to have separate repo to work like this.
I am keeping zynq patches in my microblaze repo and sending pull request to Albert
(or Tom now) and there is no problem with that.
Alberts know that and it is working quite well. It is enough to talk to him
and that's it.
In socfpga case I think there are guys from Altera who maintain it.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854