[U-Boot] U-Boot panasonic repo

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Sep 18 11:03:29 CEST 2014

Dear Masahiro,

In message <20140918174315.70F0.AA925319 at jp.panasonic.com> you wrote:

> > I did not see any negative comments for this.  So is it OK to create
> > the panasonic repo as suggested?
>
> I really appreciate it!

OK.   I think Michal Simek posted a nice proposal for the actual work
flow to set this up.  Could you please do as he suggested?

In parallel, please send me you public SSH key (private mail).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Programmer's Lament: (Shakespeare, Macbeth, Act I, Scene vii)
        "That we but teach bloody instructions,
        which, being taught, return to plague the inventor..."