[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2015.10-rc1 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Aug 3 17:22:53 CEST 2015

Hey all,

I've pushed v2015.10-rc1 out to the repository and tarballs should exist
soon.

The merge window is now closed.  I've got the first rc out on schedule
and I'm going to try hard to stick to the every two weeks thing.
Speaking of the merge window, I think after pondering things for a bit,
the most important not really change I can make here is to make sure I
generally stick with the 1 week rule I've informally been trying to do
for a long while.  That is to say, at least for things I'm picking up
directly, unless it's an important fix (or something that'll conflict
heavily if something else is applied, or some other exceptions) I'm
waiting a week from posting to applying to make sure everyone has a
chance to see it and comment on it.

And as is often the case, there's a big bunch of stuff I need to go and
pick up still and merge.

Next, Embedded Linux Conference Europe.  We've officially got a room set
aside for us to use.  Over on
http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/SummitELCE2015 you can sign up to say
you're going to attend (and Wolfgang populated this based on the poll we
did a while back so you may already be listed).  We don't have a formal
schedule at this time but if enough people express interest in doing a
presentation like last year we can set aside part of the day for that
and then finish up with a round table.  The room will have wired
ethernet and I've picked up a webcam + mic so I plan on running a G+
hangout during the summit as well so that people that can't attend can
hopefully pick up on a little bit of it.

As always, if anything is broken please speak up.

Thanks all!

--
Tom