[U-Boot] LPC32xx changes

LEMIEUX, SYLVAIN slemieux at Tycoint.com
Tue Aug 11 20:20:32 CEST 2015

Hi Toni,

Do you know who will review and accept the other patches in the
"LPC32xx: enhancement and update" series that were not review?

For your convenience this is a list of links to patchwork:
* http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/500510/
* http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/500512/
* http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/500513/
* http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/500511/
* http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/500514/
* http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/500515/
* http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/500516/

For the original LPC32xx, submitted by Vladimir during the
merge window, and already reviewed, it will be beneficial
if they can be apply, as I am building on top of them.

Sylvain Lemieux

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.