[U-Boot] [v2 5/6] spi: cadence_qspi: fix base trigger address & transfer start address

vikas vikas.manocha at st.com
Fri Aug 14 02:37:53 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 08/13/2015 03:48 PM, Marek Vasut wrote:
> On Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 11:36:31 PM, vikas wrote:
>> Hi Marek,
>
> Hi!
>
>> On 08/13/2015 09:42 AM, vikasm wrote:
>>> Hi Marek,

>>> ok, can you please try to debug the issue. Logically this patch looks
>>> good to me unless there is something specific to socfpga.
>>
>> One quick check, can you test if it works on reverting the trigger base in
>> arch/arm/dts/socfpga.dtsi from <0x00000000 0x0010> to <0xffa00000 0x1000>.
>
> Can you please spin V3 of the patchset first, one which omits the buggy bits,
> so I can test it on a more final form of the patches ? Please keep me on CC,
> I'll test it then.

Once i add sram level test patches, i would not be able to test it on my platform.
This particular issue is pending for long time. I suggest to debug (at least with above mentioned quick test)
this particular issue/patch with current version v2. There is only minor change (format string) in this patch for v3.

Rgds,
Vikas