[U-Boot] Question regarding CONFIG_DM_USB

Suriyan Ramasami suriyan.r at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 03:31:17 CEST 2015

Hi folks and Simon,
    After moving to the driver model for USB, I see that the call to
board_usb_init() is not done anymore. This has the board specific
initialisation sequence. It used to be called before the driver model
existed by usb_lowlevel_init(). Without it, usb fails to work.

   I see that this call to board_usb_init() or something similar is missing
(say in ehci-exynos.c  or dwc2.c etc). My question is, where is the right
place to plug this call in ? should it be part of the .probe ?

Thanks
- Suriyan