[U-Boot] Uboot

Antonio livelife at inbox.com
Sat Aug 29 21:01:37 CEST 2015

I'm trying to upgrade a mk802II armv7 a10 to debian 8.1 but I'm having difficulity upgrading the kernel. I believe the kernel is compiling correctly but maybe it's the uboot that's incorrect. I realize that these boards have little to no support but I still enjoy working with them. Is there any information or solution that can help suceed in upgrading the kernel and uboot ?
Respectfully,
Antonio