[U-Boot] relocation on freescale mx35 doesn't work after update to 2015.01

Priebe, Sebastian Sebastian.Priebe at cadcon.de
Fri Feb 6 10:38:17 CET 2015

Hello Albert,

thanks for your answer.
I tried to look up some information in the iMX35 reference manual but couldn't find anything. It doesn't say anything about the exception vectors. Can you point me at any direction where to look for information?

What is the consequence of skipping the relocation?
Until now we don't use interrupts in the U-Boot.
I want to know if we could update to the new version using the workaround I used, or if we might facing problems with that.

Greetings,
Sebastian Priebe
Telefon: +49 (0)621 685996-26

CADCON
Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Robert Bauer, Andreas Gundel
Sitz der Gesellschaft: D-86368 Gersthofen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRA 14521