[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2015.01-rc2 released

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Tue Feb 17 21:25:35 CET 2015

Hey all,

I've pushed v2015.01-rc2 out.  Due to a hiccup (that is being worked on
right now), things aren't up in the usual place yet but I expect them to
be in the next day or so.  Until then, it's also available at
https://github.com/u-boot/u-boot (but please don't start updating distro
recipes to point there instead, that is a mirror of the regular site and
I'm not moving us there by default right now).

I'm a day late pushing this out but that's my fault for picking up some
stuff at the last minute and then having to bisect a few issues, but
we're close enough to on schedule that we can keep going with 2 weeks on
Mondays.

I'm still seeing a few boards fail to link that weren't linking at -rc1
time so I'm going to post the patches to drop them.

In terms of big removal patches, now that -rc2 is out I'm going to take
what Masahiro has posted and that didn't cause people to speak up and
claim / fix the boards and then I'd like to see the re-org the
directories patch again, unless people think that's a bad idea right
now.

Finally, the DM + SPL changes do need to come in, whatever still isn't,
and we'll sort things out.  I think that means Albert needs to ack a few
changes tho, yes?

As always, if anything is broken please speak up.

Thanks all!

--
Tom