[U-Boot] Fwd: Re: u-boot tftp problem

PF4Public PF4Public at mail.ru
Fri Feb 20 15:43:11 CET 2015

 >When working with large TFTP packets (probably 4096 bytes, as set in your board config
file), U-Boot TFTP code sends wrong acknowledges for the TFTP packets.

But what is clear from traffic dumps is that a packet size never exceeds 516 when
downloading from Linux machine's tftpd. Am I missing something here?

 >Reduce your TFTP blksize, by commenting CONFIG_TFTPBLOCKSIZE in your board config. The
default value is 1468, which should work fine.

I have tried reducing tftpblocksize with editenv command of U-Boot, that ensured reduced
blocksizes, which was clearly visible in tcpdump, but sadly it didn't change a thing.
Btw I cannot find CONFIG_TFTPBLOCKSIZE in the whole source tree of U-Boot: "grep -r
CONFIG_TFTPBLOCKSIZE ." and "grep -r TFTPBLOCKSIZE ." gave no output.

Best regards