[U-Boot] Regarding USB device testing in U-boot release

Ramneek Mehresh ramneek.mehresh at freescale.com
Wed Feb 25 05:51:38 CET 2015

Hi Marek,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, we are seeing USB 3.0 pen drives from different vendors taking different times to give connect-change on latest u-boot. Out of all, HP pen drive is taking most of the time.

Would it be possible for you to send the list of devices that you normally test? We just want to cross-verify if any of the same device tested on out platform is not giving any issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramneek