[U-Boot] Fwd: u-boot.img size limit for spl fat load ?

Ayoub Zaki ayoub.zaki at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 19 10:35:56 CET 2015

  Hello Albert,

  First tank you so much for inversting your time for replying.

  I put some printf in the code and SPL is hanging in spl_load_image_fat
function.

  I also enable the DEBUG messages here the complete log file :

  http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=BwUJXDDb
  So I suspect that SPL is not allocating enough memory to load u-boot.img
  but I can't find where this size limit is set and where I can change it.

  Cheers,

  Ayoub