[U-Boot] Odroid XU3 - exynos5422 - SPL - iRAM/sRAM address

Suriyan Ramasami suriyan.r at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 20:37:30 CET 2015

Hello Sjoerd Simons,
   A signed BL2 which allows unsigned BL2 chain load is already
available for experimentation. Refer this link:
http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=6147#p58984
The suriyan.bl2-hkxu3.1212.5422.zip blob contains a signed BL2 which
allows the same.
The layout of SD card is as follows:

BL1 (1 to 30) 15K
BL2 (31 to 62) 16K
indicator block (63 to 64) 1K
uboot (65 to 2112) 1M
tzsw (2113 to 2624) 256K
unsigned BL2 (2625 to 2656) 16K

A non zero in the first byte of the indicator block instructs the
signed BL2 to load the unsigned BL2 @ offset 2625.

Thanks
- Suriyan