[U-Boot] Odroid XU3 - exynos5422 - SPL - iRAM/sRAM address

Kevin Hilman khilman at kernel.org
Tue Jan 20 22:30:24 CET 2015

Hello Suriyan,

Suriyan Ramasami <suriyan.r at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello Sjoerd Simons,
>    A signed BL2 which allows unsigned BL2 chain load is already
> available for experimentation. Refer this link:
> http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=6147#p58984
> The suriyan.bl2-hkxu3.1212.5422.zip blob contains a signed BL2 which
> allows the same.
> The layout of SD card is as follows:
>
> BL1 (1 to 30) 15K
> BL2 (31 to 62) 16K
> indicator block (63 to 64) 1K
> uboot (65 to 2112) 1M
> tzsw (2113 to 2624) 256K
> unsigned BL2 (2625 to 2656) 16K
>
> A non zero in the first byte of the indicator block instructs the
> signed BL2 to load the unsigned BL2 @ offset 2625.

I'm currently running mainline u-boot, and hoping to test the series
that powers down secondary cores on the odroid-xu3.  That series applies
and builds with mainline u-boot (v2015.01-rc3), but for it to work
correctly, IIUC, I'll also need to build an SPL from mainline.

Can you share your changes to mainline u-boot that enable the building
of SPL?

I'd like to try that using your BL2 that will load an unsigned BL2.

Thanks,

Kevin