[U-Boot] Need Help in Building in altera_spi.c file

Jagan Teki jteki at openedev.com
Thu Jul 2 10:04:51 CEST 2015

On 2 July 2015 at 13:24, Chakra D <cdivi at openedev.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Is anyone building / using altera_spi.c module ?
> Which board currently is using this driver ?
> I could not find any defconfig file using it.
>
> Can someone provide the details of building it...

You need to search it on configs first - as we are in state of moving defconfig

(master) uboot/u-boot-spi# grep -R CONFIG_ALTERA_SPI include/configs/
include/configs/socfpga_common.h:#ifdef CONFIG_ALTERA_SPI
(master) uboot/u-boot-spi# grep -R "socfpga_common.h" include/configs/
include/configs/socfpga_arria5.h:#include <configs/socfpga_common.h>
include/configs/socfpga_cyclone5.h:#include <configs/socfpga_common.h>

Just build
$ make socfpga_arria5_defconfig

See if the spi driver built or not and all defconfigs are in configs/

thanks!
--
Jagan | openedev.