[U-Boot] [ANN] git server, FTP server

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 15 14:35:45 CEST 2015

Dear Bin,

In message <CAEUhbmUXS5DE_un0fvJo+cAwALFP-1Gu1J+Ra_wpLypJfO0e_Q at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> Is the U-Boot mailing list hosted on the same machine as git? Will
> this move also fix the mailing list occasional hiccup issue?

Yes, at the moment this is on the same, old and slow machine.
We will move services one by one, the mailing lists are next after
git.  And yes, this is also supposed to help with the mailing list
issues.

> > [1] https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/IvfObauv9EsZau4GLr7i6BsLX5Zh8THmHXDiOGSLLkh?ref_=cd_share_link_copy
>
> I just downloaded several tarballs from ACD. Looks the download speed
> is OK for me (average 200KB/s).

Ouch, that's awfully slow.  Are you sure the bottleneck is on the ACD
side?  How fast is your link usually?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"I find this a nice feature but it is not according to  the  documen-
tation. Or is it a BUG?"   "Let's call it an accidental feature. :-)"
                       - Larry Wall in <6909 at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>