[U-Boot] [RFC] lib/fdtdec: Fix compiling warning for debug

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Thu Jul 16 09:01:43 CEST 2015

Hello York,

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 13:26:46 -0700, York Sun <yorksun at freescale.com>
wrote:
> fdt_addr_t and fdt_size_t can be either 64-bit or 32-bit, depending
> on the architecture. Change the type to phys_addr_t and phys_size_t.

If the only reason for changing the type is to avoid warnings in
debug() then I don't think this is the right approach (see my message
re PRIu64).

If, on the other hand, there is reason to believe the fdt_addr_t and
fdt_size_t are wrongly defined and should be typedef'd or ~define's as
phys_*_t, then the rationale for this should be exposed.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.