[U-Boot] Building u-boot.rom for Minnowboard

Saket Sinha saket.sinha89 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 19:02:02 CEST 2015

Hi Simon,

> Also do you know which MinnowMAX board you have? I think there are two versions.

The pcb  does not speak of any particular versions.

I found there are two hardware revisions -
 http://www.elinux.org/Minnowboard:Hardware_Revisions#MinnowMax

But I would not be able to tell my minnowmax belongs to which revision
without the Multimeter and other stuff which currently I am not
possessing.

Moreover, the changes are not of the nature to have stopped the u-boot
from booting.

> I might be able to create an image that prints out post_code() calls.

That would be a real help.

> Will wait to hear from John.

Same here.

Regards,