[U-Boot] Building u-boot.rom for Minnowboard

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Wed Jun 3 16:39:13 CEST 2015

Hi Saket,

On 2 June 2015 at 11:02, Saket Sinha <saket.sinha89 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>

>> Also do you know which MinnowMAX board you have? I think there are two versions.
>
> The pcb  does not speak of any particular versions.
>
> I found there are two hardware revisions -
>  http://www.elinux.org/Minnowboard:Hardware_Revisions#MinnowMax
>
> But I would not be able to tell my minnowmax belongs to which revision
> without the Multimeter and other stuff which currently I am not
> possessing.
>
> Moreover, the changes are not of the nature to have stopped the u-boot
> from booting.
>

>> I might be able to create an image that prints out post_code() calls.
>>

> That would be a real help.
>
>> Will wait to hear from John.
>>

> Same here.

I added a debug UART image here:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7WYZbZ9zd-3flBfMEk3WHRSclJDWHFxOWlQTlBEUHg3aGM0aUZhLTdMYWVGbm9HNXNYTlU&usp=sharing

I'll send the patch to the mailing list soon so you can build it. It
should output an 'a' character after setting up the FSP.

Are you able to progress by using qemu in the meantime?

Regards,
Simon