[U-Boot] Building u-boot.rom for Minnowboard

John Hawley john.hawley at intel.com
Wed Jun 3 23:44:42 CEST 2015

Ok some more data points.  I tested with the FSP3 Gold that Saket built,
and it continues to work on the A0, but it continues to not work on the
A2 D0 board I have.  I'm guessing this is something between the
steppings in the CPU and the FSP, but I'm not sure.

Adding Vincent to this, as I'm guessing there is something going on here
with the interaction with the FSP (since it works on an A0 B3, but not
an A2 D0)

- John