[U-Boot] "Writing to MMC(%d)... failed"

Nathan naroyce at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:14:48 CET 2015

Sure, I understand from seeing all of the patches you submit. I
thought I'd at least ask in case it was something easy.
I'll continue to look into it. Thanks for submitting those links.

I didn't try any other sdcard since the card does work fine with
Hardkernel's old pre-built binaries.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 8:07 AM, Przemyslaw Marczak