[U-Boot] bav335x support broken

Anish Khurana anish.khurana130181 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 18:55:03 CET 2015

Hi Gilles,

This u-boot version is having lot of changes , they have enabled
Kconfig similar to Kernel and having GUI support ( make menuconfig) .
so if you are gettting error as you mentioned , try to add Device
model configurations  and SYS malloc() as :

Steps 1 make <birdland_bav335x config>
Step 2 make menuconfig
Step 3 Device driver -> Enable driver model, enable Driver model for serial)
Step 4 malloc() pool , General setup --> Enable malloc() pool.

Please try this , I think it will work.

Thanks,
Anish