[U-Boot] bav335x support broken

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Sat Mar 14 22:47:08 CET 2015

Hello Anish,

(apologies for any duplicates. My mail server and the U-Boot ML are
playing tricks with my sanity.)

On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 23:25:03 +0530, Anish Khurana
<anish.khurana130181 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Gilles,
>
> This u-boot version is having lot of changes , they have enabled
> Kconfig similar to Kernel and having GUI support ( make menuconfig) .
> so if you are gettting error as you mentioned , try to add Device
> model configurations  and SYS malloc() as :
>
> Steps 1 make <birdland_bav335x config>
> Step 2 make menuconfig
> Step 3 Device driver -> Enable driver model, enable Driver model for serial)
> Step 4 malloc() pool , General setup --> Enable malloc() pool.
>
> Please try this , I think it will work.

Thanks Anish for pointing this out. I just saw this in my all-ARM
build. If this fix works, then the defconfig for both birdland_bav335a
and birdland_bav335b should be adjusted so as not to need the manual
menuconfig fix.

> Thanks,
> Anish

Amicalement,