[U-Boot] U-boot on MPC8641D based board

Ashish Khetan curieux.khetan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 13:12:44 CET 2015

Hi All,
I have been facing a strange problem in my board which is MPC8641D based.
In this board we have two nor spansion flashes connected to cs0 and cs1. U
boot had detected both the flashes and when flinfo command is it shows both
flash information but when we try to access another flash u-boot is
crashing.

Flash part no is s29gl01gs which is CFI complaint.

Please provide some pointers where I should concentrate more to resolve
this issue. As I have checked all the configuration in configuration file
it seems to be fine. Any help will be really appreciated.

Ashish Khetan
+91-8886013575