[U-Boot] Reading data from SPI flash before relocation - what is the best way to do this?

Krzeminski, Marcin (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw) marcin.krzeminski at nokia.com
Fri Oct 23 07:29:04 CEST 2015

Because many configuration are expected, so avoiding many u-boot binaries is the target.

Generally it seems that I want to do something that is against u-boot design, so my question should be,
how to do it harmless?

I changed linker script, cleared bss and it seem that this is working fine, so probably I'll try this way.

> Best regards,
>
> Wolfgang Denk
>
> --
> DENX Software Engineering GmbH,      Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
> Until you walk a mile in another man's moccasins, you  can't  imagine
> the smell.

Best regards,
Marcin Krzemiński