[U-Boot] Galileo instructions

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Sat Sep 12 23:06:15 CEST 2015

Hi Bin,

I have a Galileo Gen 2 and am trying to get U-Boot to start on it. The
first problem I have is that the schematic says the chip is a W25Q64FV
which I think is an 8MB part, but the image produced is only 1MB.

Also I know that there is a Gen 1 and a Gen 2. I recall you saying
that U-Boot supports the Gen 2 but can easily support the Gen 1. But
perhaps I have done something wrong.

I downloaded the BSP from here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/23197/Intel-Quark-BSP

File name: Board_Support_Package_Sources_for_Intel_Quark_v1.1.0.7z
Version: 1.1.0 (Latest)

Date: 03/03/2015
Size: 2.72 MB

Any hints? I am using a dediprog em100 with a test clip over the flash chip.

Regards,
Simon