[U-Boot] SPI pending patches

Otavio Salvador otavio.salvador at ossystems.com.br
Mon Sep 21 20:36:34 CEST 2015

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Jagan Teki <jteki at openedev.com> wrote:
> On 21 September 2015 at 23:43, Otavio Salvador
> <otavio.salvador at ossystems.com.br> wrote:
>> Hello Jagan,
>>
>> I sent the new revision of the protective SPI NOR patches; is it
>> possible for you to review them? I would like to get them applied for
>> 2015.10 as they are blocking the Congatec patches.
>
> Out of all protection bit changes were very crucial, I will take some
> time to revert back.
> Will protection bit changes brocks your congatec patches?

We need to protect the SPI NOR area or customer may erase the
manufacture data by mistake. We need the SPI NOR as well to read the
part-# and properly configure the SPL memory data so they are critical
for us.

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/517089/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/517090/

I think if you ack the patches, they could go through the i.MX tree so
it goes in a single pull request.

Stefano?