[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2015.10-rc4 released

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Sep 29 08:41:58 CEST 2015

Dear Tom,

In message <20150928210901.GH22966 at bill-the-cat> you wrote:

> I've pushed v2015.10-rc4 out to the repository and tarballs should exist
> soon.

Tarballs are both on the FTP server [1] and the ACD [2].

[1] ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/u-boot/
[2] https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/9JvNre5ZS9KVI3kRyTjEQNYO5x9R5ai-CRXFuHdnWgs?ref_=cd_share_link_copy

> We're coming up on the release date and I think things are in reasonable
> shape overall.  Please speak up if there's some fixes I'm still
> overlooking, I thought I grabbed them all by now but I may have still
> missed something.

Thanks a lot!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Yes, it's a technical challenge, and  you  have  to  kind  of  admire
people  who go to the lengths of actually implementing it, but at the
same time you wonder about their IQ...
         --  Linus Torvalds in <5phda5$ml6$1 at palladium.transmeta.com>