[U-Boot] [U-Boot, 1/3] musb: sunxi: Do not allocate musb struct multiple times

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Wed Apr 6 14:21:08 CEST 2016

Hi,

On 06-04-16 01:12, Marek Vasut wrote:
> On 04/05/2016 11:00 AM, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Marek, Simon,
>>
>> Any news on this patch-set ?
>>
>> Patch 1 is sunxi specific, but patch 2 is a generic musb patch
>> and patch 3 (of which I've send a v2 fixing some compiler warnings)
>> is a generic (dm) usb patch, so my plan was for these 3 patches
>> to go upstream through Marek's usb tree, after a review of:
>>
>> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/605491/
>
> Applied all three to u-boot-usb/master . Sorry for the delay, I was
> snowed under with work.

Thanks, but it looks like you've picked up v1 of the 3th patch:

"dm: usb: Do not reprobe usb hosts on "usb tree" command"

As mentioned before I've posted a v2 of this one, which fixes a
compiler warning:

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/605491/

Can you please pick up that one instead. And can you also do
s/safe/save/ in the commit msg of:

"musb: sunxi: Do not allocate musb struct multiple times"

I messed up my spelling there :)

Regards,

Hans