[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2016.05-rc1 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Apr 12 04:31:14 CEST 2016

Hey all,

I've tagged v2016.05-rc1 and it should be available everywhere soon.  I
know we're a week behind but rather than tag this during ELC, I waited
until I got home and... I think it was a mistake.  Next time conference
and releases overlap, I'm going go to slightly early.

So, the merge window is closed, and I'm going to do the next release
next Monday to get us back on regular track.  So if things aren't quite
looking right, v2015.07 is just around the window.

As always, if stuff is broken, please speak up.  I hope that during this
window we (OK, I) get more stuff in some sort of CI, either test.py
based or at least manually kicking off qemu doing stuff and things.

--
Tom