[U-Boot] Fresh New Soc+Board port with Driver Model

Neil Armstrong narmstrong at baylibre.com
Mon Apr 25 19:35:14 CEST 2016

Hi,

I want to start an U-Boot port to a custom Uniprocessor Cortex-A9 based SoC to boot a Device Tree enabled 4.4 kernel,
but I'm struggling to find a good starting point/example code in order to do it "the right way".

I was present at the Dublin's ELC prosentation on Driver Model, and it seems accurate to directly use it.

Can someone give me some hint of an actual upstream board support that has the full Driver Model and SPL enabled ?

Thanks,
Neil