[U-Boot] [ANN] v2016.05-rc3

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Apr 26 02:18:03 CEST 2016

Hey all,

I know I did v2016.05-rc2 just last week, but that's because I was off
schedule.  We are two weeks out from scheduled release, so he's -rc3.
Please test this everywhere you can.  The diffstat here is large due to
moving things from config.h to Kconfig but the binary delta is not.  At
this point forward, I expect things that come in to be bug fixes of a
fairly important nature.  Oh, and I'm going to re-generate the
defconfigs and let people know about the surprises that spring up.
Correcting those is also fine.  Thanks all!

--
Tom