[U-Boot] Marvell Switch // U-Boot

Hannes Schmelzer Hannes.Schmelzer at br-automation.com
Fri Apr 29 14:16:28 CEST 2016

Hi Prafulla,

i've just received the new i.mx6 board from our hardware-development team
and i'm going to start board bringup.
One of the next things is to bring up ethernet.

I have a 88E6321 switch soldered down on the board, connected through
rgmii.

A quick look into u-boot's tree showed me that there are a few marvell
switches supported but not exactly this one.
Do you know if one of the supported ones (88e61xx and 88e6352) is
compatible with the 88e6321 ?

If not, is marvell planning to provide some  support for the 6321 in
future? or have i to build the support by my own?

many thanks and best regards,

Hannes

Hannes Schmelzer

Bernecker + Rainer Industrie-Elektronik Ges.m.b.H.
B&R Straße 1
5142 Eggelsberg
Austria

Tel: +43 7748 6586 - 1612