[U-Boot] Regarding source code of u-boot

Jagan Teki jagannadh.teki at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 19:55:55 CEST 2016

On 2 August 2016 at 14:35, kirti kumbhar <kirtikumbhard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sir,
>      I have download the source of  u-boot,but there is one problem when I
> installing   cross complier there are many dependency of assembly code I
> try to remove it but not working correctly  so,sir please send some command
> or source code.

Did you tried the latest? [1] are you creating cross compiler manually
or took it from sourcery bench? Once you have a proper cross compiler
in your host these are the steps for building

export PATH=/to/cross_compler_patch/../bin:$PATH
export CROSS_COMPILE=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-

$ make *_defconfig; make

[1] http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=summary

thanks!
--