[U-Boot] A64 fastboot, faster way to compile/test

jonsmirl at gmail.com jonsmirl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 03:49:53 CEST 2016

I'm trying out various versions of the A64 u-boot -- Allwinner lichee,
longsleep, apritzel, etc on the Pine64. I can get all of them up to
the prompt, but fastboot doesn't work in an of them. There is code
from Allwinner in there for implementing fastboot, but so far I've had
no luck getting it to do anything. I added a bunch of debug and the
USB controller does not appear to be generating interrupts.

Has anyone worked with A64 fastboot? Any tips on what might be wrong?

I want a faster was to update the SD Card without physically moving it
between machines.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl at gmail.com